YAFLogo

Posted by: tinariley84 - Thursday, 29 September 2011 21:08:16
I want to use this product as part of a new website I am building, but I can't get it to run locally using the source version of the code because of numerous database errors. I tried attaching the .mdf but it doesn't like my version of SQL Server 2008. I was hoping someone might be able to send me the scripts to just generate the tables and sprocs.

Posted by: tha_watcha - Friday, 30 September 2011 13:00:01
You can find all sql files in the \install\mssql folder. But you need to Replace the [code=sql]{databaseOwner}].[{objectQualifier}[/code] Values if you want to execute the files directly.

Posted by: squirrel - Friday, 30 September 2011 14:16:22
Additionally, doesn't the source need to be compiled for it to run? I've never been able to get it to run directly if it's not compiled prior...

Posted by: bbobb - Friday, 30 September 2011 18:54:38
[quote=tinariley84;51373]I tried attaching the .mdf but it doesn't like my version of SQL Server 2008. I was hoping someone might be able to send me the scripts to just generate the tables and sprocs. [/quote] Why not to create a new database? The file doesn't like my version too - I simply delete it and recreate a new one if required.