Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi, I just installed Yaf from my hosting provider godaddy.com website. Installation is successfully complete and the database created. When I try to open either mysite/forum/install or mysite/forum/, I am getting the same:
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
The installation was fully automated, I didn't need to copy any files. All configs seem to be ok. What can be the problem? Thank you
If you're in internet explorer you need to go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Uncheck "Show friendly HTTP error messages".
This will provide you with details about the error. Post those details here.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.