Gofer01
In this forum I tried to change my default signiture to

Michael
QualityASP.com 

I'm getting a script error of

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; MS-RTC LM 😎
Timestamp: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:17:13 UTC

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: There is no row at position 0.
Line: 5
Char: 62099
Code: 0
URI: http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/ScriptResource.axd?d=A5V78D7j9uT3HIe2xyddG6Sgkj7SNXxQJXM4f5OLxbs-OShVNSSfiq8hFUs9Vf7Tf4Ms89kDmR-0qIlYINgaqnIPmlel9z4wLtqziGOtIMQ1&t=ffffffff8795861e

Michael
My Website 
bbobb
It's very strange, because I'm simply getting a window informing me that BBCodes are forbidden for all my groups and rank:roll: .
In the current version an admin should allow all BBCodes in a signature for each group or rank. Otherwise user simply gets an information window if BBCodes are forbidden for the user group or rank.

Gofer01
bbobb wrote:

It's very strange, because I'm simply getting a window informing me that BBCodes are forbidden for all my groups and rank:roll: .
In the current version an admin should allow all BBCodes in a signature for each group or rank. Otherwise user simply gets an information window if BBCodes are forbidden for the user group or rank.

Did you follow that URL. If so how you llike the looks of the site? QualityASP.com Forum 

I.m using version 1.9.3 final. Once this version comes out of testing stage I will install it. By the way I got 3 e-mails on your post. It appears that the language being use is Russan. Some english is in the body of the e-mail. I attached a screen shot of it to this post. This is the 1st time attaching a screen shot to a post. Wonder if my version does that?
Gofer01 attached the following image(s):

Michael
My Website 
bbobb
Gofer01 wrote:

I.m using version 1.9.3 final.

It's a problem because 1.9.4 RC2 is a priority now.
Gofer01 wrote:

By the way I got 3 e-mails on your post. It appears that the language being use is Russan. Some english is in the body of the e-mail.

This is a problem, because you are getting notifications in a post author culture and 3 times somehow.

P.S. Your site looks quite fine.