MJCS
I am in the process of re-writing www.hlgaming.com  into ASP.net C#. I plan on running a message board on a subdomain (http://forums.hlgaming.com) and have one message board called "Site News". I would like to have the posting from the Site News section appear on the home page (ie not the forums section).

What is the best way of doing this?
Should I keep the forums as a sub domain or should I make them hlgaming.com/forums?
Sponsor
Ederon
If you want those "Site News" appear only on home page, then why putting them into forums anyway? Blog might be more appropriate solution here.

Whether to put forum on subdomain or not is more matter of taste then anything. I'd choose subdomain myself.
When I post FP:Ederon in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting.
UserPostedImage 
MJCS
Ederon wrote:

If you want those "Site News" appear only on home page, then why putting them into forums anyway? Blog might be more appropriate solution here.

Whether to put forum on subdomain or not is more matter of taste then anything. I'd choose subdomain myself.

Well I want to have other boards as well.
Ederon
MJCS wrote:

Well I want to have other boards as well.

Sure. I'd just separate them completely from blog/news posting. That's all. So forum at forum.yoursite.com and blog entries displayed on www.yoursite.com .

When I post FP:Ederon in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting.
UserPostedImage 
williamhill77
same goes for me too... i also want to do the same thing as the above post..it would be really helpful to me..if you can help.
Acai  [url=http://www.articlesbase.com/supplements-and-vitamins-articles/colon-cleanse-the-single-most-dangerous-threat-to-your-colon-
1754106.html]Colon Cleanse[/url]

Teeth Whitening