Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have several questions about YAF. I have installed it on a server, it is working, but there is one problem - whenever someone visits the forum, he needs to enter his Windows credentials in order to access the page. Does this have to do something with the server settings, or do I need to change configuration of the forum? Yaf runs under IIS 5.1 (but we can also set it up on IIS 7).
One more thing: In some cases, whenever a user refreshes the page, forum statistics automatically show one new user. If you refresh the page 15 times, you see 15 users in statistic data. What is the cause of this problem?
You can kill it by setting
Online User Status Cache Timeout:
(in milliseconds) = 0
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.