Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Is there a way to automatically create a account on the forum when people sign up on the website? the website is in asp classic and the forum is in a sub directory running as its own asp.net application.
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 20/12/2009
- Posts: 3
Why is this needed? YAF uses membership. User is created, it's in YAF. If you want, run a sync operation once a day...
I run sync operation, now my users table is populated but the imported users don't belong to registered role. why?
they cannot see the forums or topics
- Rank: YAF Lover
- Joined: 29/10/2008
- Posts: 57
- Thanks: 2 times
- Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.