jstarner
Good evening,

I have started building my forum base, and now i have all type of diffrent sections. i run a online gaming forum site, and i have went through the users roles and tried to pick and select who can see what in for each forum, but it doesnt seem to work the only think i can do is No access all together, So can anyone walk me through it setting it up. ie: like one forum, im really struggling with this..

Also does anyone know how or if possible if i can put in a password for each forum instead that would be alot easier which would just create a passoword for each forum base..like ie: Wow Clan Timeout, then WoW Clan Shooter is there a way i could block the forum from entry unless the member from that group had the password to enter that specific forum that would break up who has access to what and just add a password to each forum..

im sorry but i have search and search this enitre forums and havent found any answers to my questions.. and i have found no handbook, So please help me if you can..

Running Verison: 1.9.403 beta

thank you so much

and HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Sponsor