Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I plan for moving all data from my forum to another new forum, how can I move user password data, but when I use control panel from Godaddy, I see it store "-" in password field of my member? So please help me, how can I move all my member to new forum and keep my member can log in at new forum.
Best way would be to take database backup from old server and restore it on new one. All but this is asking for come custom solution, which is not available as far as I know.
Anyway, I don't completely get what you mean by godaddy storing "-" in password field of you member. Member of your forum? Where is it stored? In the database?
When I post FP:Ederon
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.