Lisa
  •  Lisa
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-07-30T07:11:23Z
Am Admin/mod of a YAF forum... 
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - (Intel X86) Nov 24 2008 13:01:59 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Standard Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service Pack 2)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3

The ranks are not rolling over properly.

If I remember right, I think the default was set fairly low (0 to start, 30 for a member, 50 for advanced member and 100 for super member)

. The guys in my forum post A LOT (and play word association games that quickly rack up post counts)...
so I changed these to 0 - 100 - 300 - 500.

It seems the system still thinks the defaults are there to some degree -
But then, when they hit 100, it lowers their rank back down to member.

Anyone else have this issue?

Sponsor
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-07-30T07:54:40Z
Nope, only issue i've seen with this is when running multiboards, and the user will get the rank from the other board. Which I presume your not running as you haven't mentioned it.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
mddubs
2009-08-05T12:54:25Z
Mek wrote:

Nope, only issue i've seen with this is when running multiboards, and the user will get the rank from the other board. Which I presume your not running as you haven't mentioned it.

Same here, my second board is grabbing ranks from the first.
UserPostedImage 
www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 
When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-08-05T15:11:07Z
Think I've got a fix for this somewhere, if not I'll re-write it.

fp:Mek

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.