Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I am following the instructions on Embedding YAF inside an existing asp.net website
and it says:
Move the yafnet.config file from ~/yaf to ~.
Ensure that the yafnet.config file "points" to the place where you have YAF installed, in the example case:
I have no yafnet.config file within my forum folder. I originally had the forum installation in the root of my webserver and had sucessfully used it there. Is the documentation outdated, or maybe this file is not provided with the standard download?
HelpP.S. That document actually says webstite and not website.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Yafnet.config is outdated, the new version has web.config, db.config, mail.config etc.
When I post fp:mddubs
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.