ejcortes
Hi!

I'm trying to upgrade my YAF from the previous stable version to the new one. The problem is that it's not copying previous users from "yaf_User" table to "yaf_prov_Membership" table, therefore I can't log in...

I did everything by the book.

:?: :?: :?:
ejcortes
Never mind... Downloaded latest build, upgraded... Everything went perfectly...
ejcortes
I have to take back what I just said... It went perfectly on my dev environment, but when I repeat the process remotely, I can't log in... Which is weird... I can see all the users on the new table, it just keeps saying that I can't log in.

The only difference between the dev environment and the production server is that on the production server, the app runs on a subfolder, which I turned into an application... Made the necessary changes to the config files... I don't know what else to do...

PLEASE HELP!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ejcortes
After almost pulling my hair out, I downloaded WinMerge, and compared the working web.config with the non-working one... There were diferences on SHA/MD5... That was it...

Wow...!

By the way, thanks for those great forums...!!!! You people are simply awsome!!!
mddubs
Nice job, WinMerge works well.
UserPostedImage 
www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 
When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )