Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
i know that this is a repeat of another post i put on another topic but it is not in the bugs and problems so i just want to make sure its getting to the people it needs to get to
I am running web developer express 2008 using yaf 1.9.3
and i am noob
i haven't put my forum on the internet yet because i wanted to make sure that everything that needs to work, works
anyway i have been having problems with the avatars on my forum i put the avatars in the avatars folder but when i go to
select an avatar it does not show that is because when the forum puts the avatar into teh slot thingy it puts an extra backslash
( \ ) in the url i was wondering if anyone could give me some help
Edited by user
| Reason: had to mention i am noob
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.