Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
1- The host is set to require login to view forums
2- The host is set to require email validations
3- User registers for new account
4- User receives email and click validation link
5- User is taken to login page but account is not validated
The validation does work if the host is not set to require login.
I am just wondering if that has been reported/fixed before since I am thinking of working on it.
Not that I am aware of. If you do fix it before a dev gets round to it pls post back and we'll incorporate the changes into 1.93 Final.
"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"
When I post FP:Mek
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.