Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi, first of all, thanks for the cool forum app.
I'm trying to setup a family forum, but I'd like to ensure that only registered members can see the posts.
I've tried the various mask for the guest from admin/member/read only but it seems that guests can still see messages on the forum that I'm setting up.
I have also setup in the forums config, "Hide if no access:
Means that the forum will be hidden when the user don't have read access to it."
The forum version that I have which is set at Godaddy.com is version 18.104.22.168 in a windows based server.
I don't have SSL installed, I'm not sure if that is an issue.
Is there anything that I'm missing?
Thanks for the help.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
I found the setting under Access Mask. The READ ONLY mask by default still allows for forum reading.
Got it done.
Now one more issue to go (for now).
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.