Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I need some help with integration...
I have my own asp.net web app and I'm trying to integrate it with YAF. I put YAF sources into 'forum' folder and as far as I understand I should copy YAF dll files into Bin folder of my webapp root, right? What else I need to do to integrate it correctly?
I'm also not sure how to configure two web.config files (my webapp config and YAF config). Please advise.
Thanks a lot, Steviepunk!
I didn't manage to find this link previously for some reason. :roll:
I'll take a look at your post.
BTW, I've just faced a problem with HttpHandlers in my webapp and YAF configs: "Could not load assembly...". I'm using my own handlers for seo-friendly URLs.
So, I've replaced
<remove verb="*" path="*.asmx"/>
<remove verb="*" path="*"/>
in YAF web.config and it's seems working OK now.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.