Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
For some reason the people I have setup this great forum for, have asked to be able to login to the forum from another page (up a level in directory structure).
If my forums are at www.site.com/forums
and I want to login from www.site.com/login.aspx
is it possible to do this? I have been experimenting with the source code but have not been able to achieve this.
I tried using FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie() in the same manner as in the actual YAF login page, but it doesn't seem to be read by YAF.
Can anyone shed some light on what is required for this?
Latest release I believe - 220.127.116.11 .NET v2.0.
YAF v18.104.22.168 doesn't work this way -- you are sort of far from how it does work here. I suggest upgrading to v1.9.3 and using ASP.NET membership.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.