Please help me!
I want to statistic login 's time of a member in a week (or a day), and I tried to explore all admin's tool but I have just find "Event Log", maybe it isn't the thing I need.
Thank You!
Topic Starter
  • peterpan92
    51.8%
If I understand correctly, you want to record how long a user has been on the forum. Yes?

YAF only records the "๐Ÿ˜‰ate last visited".

If you want to do more, your going to have to add that. Should be fairly simple. Add the code you need into the session start and end events!

HTH

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
  • test2005
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.
  • Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dear YAFMVP! Thanks your idea very much.
But so difficultly! I don't master structure of YAF, and worser, I don't understand well about ASP.NET. Therefore, I hope you can write a more careful instruction, that is very important for me. However, if my problem waste your time very much, I hope to thank you by visa card, if you agree ๐Ÿ™‚.
Thank you very much!
Topic Starter
  • peterpan92
    51.8%