Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Not at all, sounds great.
YetAnotherForum uses generic PAK files. That enables users (forum admins) to use any pak file they find on the internet.
The repository of yaf files contains only original files made for this project.
I don't see the point of putting emoticons to our download section unless they were natively designed for YAF.
We cannot compete with smiley sites.
You have a point Neven. I suppose "developed for YAF" should be a restriction.
But if someone spends the time working on a PAK file, why not include it?
Besides, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition!! :P
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.