Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I need to create a hidden forum, accessed only by moderators.
Checking this admin option:
Hide if no access:
Means that the forum will be hidden when the user don't have read access to it.
... does not work. All users - registered or not - can still see the forum listed.
Using version 18.104.22.168.
Thanks for your help.
Verify the guest user does not have read access to the forum you want to hide.
Thanks for the response. I did make sure of that, or at least I think I did.
I've tried limiting being able to view it through all possible permutations of access masks.
Right up to nothing but Admin masks as initial, and being able to view or post. Even then any member - including non-registered casual site visitors - can see the 'hidden' forum.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.