Attempted to upgrade from 1.9.1.2. Got "DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'LastUserName'."
ChinaRaymond
i like this forum very much
Jaben
Exiton wrote:

Attempted to upgrade from 1.9.1.2. Got "DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'LastUserName'."

Which page were you on when you got this error?
Starting page of the forum.

I have DNN v. 4.7.0.
Hi all I have abroblem
When I open the solution file there is an error message appear say
"The project file yetanotherforum.net.csproj cannot be opened.
The project type is not supported by this instlation"
herman_herman
Hi
You need to install Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 or Web Project Fix to be able to open YAF solution.
thanks herman_herman
herman_herman
1.9.1.8?:lol:
Jaben
I redesigning YAF for a client. The community benefits ;)

So far this version has added: Calculated columns for speed. FULLTEXT search option. Search results limiting.

FYI -- I've enabled FULLTEXT searching on this forum. Try it out.
herman_herman
Very nice.any idea about release time?
herman_herman
BTW how lucky your clients are!!:cheesy: :wink:
Something about search ,i think there is no need to show the entire post in search results.just the headline which direct the visitor to the proper page.

touradg
Ederon
herman_herman wrote:

Something about search ,i think there is no need to show the entire post in search results.just the headline which direct the visitor to the proper page.

I tend to disagree. It's important to see what's result of your search. On top of it, I'd add color highlighting of searched terms in found posts. (writing it down to todo list)
When I post FP:Ederon in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting.
UserPostedImage 
herman_herman
Hi Ederon,
I say this because in most of forums I have seen so far the search will just show the results in link mode, user, date, and sometimes its relevance to your search words. Showing all of the contents (at least) in the result page just increases the pages both in number and length.It can be something like an Ajax drop-down in which When the user clicks the results it opens the content.
Color highlighting is also a very nice feature.
rjdafoe
I think there may be a bug on this version that you are using here. From Active Topics, I go to this thread, but when I hit the link to page 1, it stays on page 2. It works correctly from outside of Active Topics.
Mek
rjdafoe wrote:

I think there may be a bug on this version that you are using here. From Active Topics, I go to this thread, but when I hit the link to page 1, it stays on page 2. It works correctly from outside of Active Topics.

Confirmed.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )