Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Any chance if a db structure update for 1.9.3? I would like to find out which table hosts the data for the user additional information page.
Many thanks for taking the time to do this ;-)
"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"
When I post FP:Mek
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Please, post actual documentation.
The following download link is bad:
* Download the 1.90 Database Documentation here
Has the download link moved :?:
Found balbes's link to megaupload
Edited by user
| Reason: found publick sharing link above
YAF v1.9.4 rev. 3476. dated July 14 2010 DB Documentation:http://www.4shared.com/file/l5FtHQFJ/YafDb.html
YAF v1.9.4 rev. 3476. dated July 14 2010 API Documentation:http://www.4shared.com/f...YafAPIDocumentation.html
You can also reach my YAF special folder in 4shared: http://YAF.4Shared.com
YafDB.chm is generated by a SQL Server Database Dictionary building tool, named SqlSpec.
Many thanks to Jesse at elsasoft.org who have graciously donated the use of their great tool for us to use with YAF.
Read more about the files here.
It is possible that you get a "the address is not valid" error when trying to open the files.
To solve this:
1. Right-click the CHM file, and then click Properties.
2. Click Unblock.
3. Double-click the .chm file to open the file.
If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
I think it's more useful all users.
Keep get 404 errors! Most interested in seeing this. Clarion / Topspeed was heading this direction but Microsoft hasn't with the exception of Lightswitch.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.