Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Server Error in '/MAICSAForum' Application.
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
Compiler Error Message: CS1742: An array access may not have a named argument specifier
Ive been try to login as admin after the installation.(p/s: I reinstall my YAF Source Error:
Line 12: prng.GetBytes(data: delay);
Line 13: Thread.Sleep(millisecondsTimeout: delay[index0: 0]);
Line 15: var disposable = prng.ToType<IDisposable>();
Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\YAFNET-master\yafsrc\MAICSAForum\error.aspx Line: 13
Well i removed that code, which is no longer necessary. But you should disable custom errors in the web.config. Then you should see the full error message
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.