Alexander Barth
I try to run YAF in a virtual directory. The reason is that I want to have it as part of the main URL: http://www.moresoftware.de/YAF 
The host directory is a C#-application with .Net Framework 4.7.2.

But I get the following error:

Server Error in '/YAF' Application.

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The CodeDom provider type "Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" could not be located.

Source Error:

Line 180: <system.codedom>
Line 181: <compilers>
Line 182: <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:default /nowarn:1659;1699;1701" />
Line 183: <compiler language="vb;vbs;visualbasic;vbscript" extension=".vb" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.VBCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:default /nowarn:41008 /define:_MYTYPE=\&quot;Web\&quot; /optionInfer+" />
Line 184: </compilers>

Source File: C:\_aspdata\moreSoftware\YAF\web.config Line: 182

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3429.0

I saw that there are people here that have obviously integrated the system.codecom-section in their web.config.
With me it won't work.
I tried to put this section into the Web.Config in the YAF-directory. Did not work.
I added the ROSLYN-subdirectory to the bin-directory. Did not work.

Could you please help me? Thanks.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Looks like the required dlls are not in the bin folder. You could try moving the files from the Roslyn folder to the bin folder.

But if I understand correctly you want to run yaf as separate application. What you need that section for in yaf?
UserPostedImage