atarz
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 19/09/2019
thanks a lot
tawatts99
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 18/10/2019
Love to see the progress and support for this forum, and moving it forward.

Are there any plans to add support for tapatalk?

It would definitely add value and make it much easier to be active from a mobile device!

I hope support will come with all of this activity to improve the forum right now!

Thanks!!
tha_watcha
  • Posts: 4090
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
Originally Posted by: tawatts99

Are there any plans to add support for tapatalk?

It would definitely add value and make it much easier to be active from a mobile device!



I don't see the benefit, of spending ours of work in such a feature. The new YAF version with Bootstrap is developed for mobile first.

Originally Posted by: tawatts99



I hope support will come with all of this activity to improve the forum right now!

Thanks!!



What you mean with support? Of course there is support already.


UserPostedImage
Roysb
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 21/10/2019
Hello, I install this versión(v2.30.00 RC3) and the search options did not work, it does not return results.
tha_watcha
  • Posts: 4090
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
Originally Posted by: Roysb

Hello, I install this versión(v2.30.00 RC3) and the search options did not work, it does not return results.



Please check the event log, are there any entries?

UserPostedImage
Forum Jump  
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum.
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot create polls in this forum.
  • You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved