Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I’ve recently taken over responsibility of a forum built using YAF.NET. The forum is currently on version v2.2.2 and I’ve been asked to update it to the latest release of v188.8.131.52. I’ve taken a look over the upgrade instructions on the YAF website and it seems very straight forward. The only issue I have is that I do not have the Config password used when the forum was first created. Is there a way to find or replace this password through the configuration files without breaking the forum?
the Password can be found in the app.config under
<add key="YAF.ConfigPassword" value="****" />
You can also change it there, without breaking the forum
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.