Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We have the following issues for our forum pages in Google's Mobile-Friendly Test:
Is there any chance you'll fix these issues in the nearest future?
You can fix it by removing the twitter bbcode extension!
Sorry, can you tell me how to do that? I am not a guru in the YAF forum engine, so if possible, give me a detailed instruction. TIA
Sure. Just go to the admin interface under Admin > Settings > BBCODE Extensions and remove Twitter from the list.
Yes, this fixes the problem with partial loading of the page.
But one problem still remains:
Is it a severe problem? Can it be fixed?
its defined in the default.aspx.
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
and replace it with
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.