Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I'm not sure I really understand the image upload resize, it seems to just be the thumbnail that resizes?
It would be great to resize the actual image when it's been uploaded, so that my forum doesn't get clogged up with loads of huge images. I know I could set the max upload size to restrict that, but then users have to resize their images somewhere else first which is a pain. It would be fantastic for my users to upload a huge image and it gets resized to a max size of 1500x1000 or similar automatically.
Actually there is a host setting to define the max image width & height. But it was not applied to image attachments. This will be fixed in YAF 18.104.22.168
I’ve seen the settings and messed around with them, couldn’t work out what it did - hence me saying I don’t understand it :-)
Is there a rough eta on 22.214.171.124?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.