Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sanjaypatro  
#1 Posted : 13 February 2019 13:52:55(UTC)
sanjaypatro

India

Hi

We are trying to add the spam detection service in our localhost project.
1. Internal spam check words-by all the option it is not working for any default spam word.
2. Akismet-i tried in localhost project and given the api key,but this wont works.
3. BlogSpam.net API-This one i am able to understand how to use this service.

Please help me how to implement any spam detection service in my localhost project.

Thanks,
Sanjay
Sponsor
Offline tha_watcha  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2019 17:05:51(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1199 time(s) in 1027 post(s)
Please describe the problem! "Not working" is not a description of the problem!

What option did you choose for Handling of as SPAM Detected Messages? Did you test the spam detection with a regular user account or with a admin/moderator account?
Offline sanjaypatro  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2019 08:05:37(UTC)
sanjaypatro

India

Login as admin user
1. selected internal spam checking words and Handling of as SPAM Detected Messages: selected all the options and then tried to post new topics with defaults spam check words and posted.But instead of post should be spam but it is posting.

2. Akismet API: i have created an api for Akismet Personal used all the option,it is not worked still topics were posting.

3. BlogSpam.net API option choosed : and added http://test.blogspam.net:9999/ url is modified in private const string _Url = "http://test.blogspam.net:9999/"; in BlogSpamNet.cs file.Then i tried with all the option from Handling of as SPAM Detected Messages with spam default spam word or url. iT is not working.

Please help me.

Thanks
Offline tha_watcha  
#4 Posted : 14 February 2019 08:28:56(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1199 time(s) in 1027 post(s)
Admins and mods are excluded from the spam checking. You need to try with a regular account.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed