Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cx14  
#1 Posted : 19 January 2019 19:45:02(UTC)
cx14

Hello,

Using YAF.NET Version: 2.2.4.

Two questions:
1 - Is it possible to create / visualize / export a list of members showing the members IPs?
2 - Is it possible to hide the Members list? => Making the Members list visible only for Moderators and Administrators

Thank you in advance.

Edited by user 20 January 2019 22:15:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Online tha_watcha  
#2 Posted : 22 January 2019 18:08:12(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1191 time(s) in 1021 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cx14 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Using YAF.NET Version: 2.2.4.

Two questions:
1 - Is it possible to create / visualize / export a list of members showing the members IPs?
2 - Is it possible to hide the Members list? => Making the Members list visible only for Moderators and Administrators

Thank you in advance.

1. You can see the members ip addresses if you edit the user. Via Admin > Users and Roles > Search and edit the user > and then the Tab User Kill & Ban
2. Yes in the Host Settings > Permission Tab > Members List Viewing Permissions if you set it to Forbidden its only visible for Admins.

Offline cx14  
#3 Posted : 22 January 2019 19:39:24(UTC)
cx14

Hi tha_watcha,
Thank you for your answers.

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post

1. You can see the members ip addresses if you edit the user. Via Admin > Users and Roles > Search and edit the user > and then the Tab User Kill & Ban

Yes, I can see the IP using the User Kill & Ban tab . However, I'd need a list of members that I can order by IP. We have almost 89.000 members, and I found that lots of spam is coming from same IP, with different usernames. Therefore, I'd need a list of members with their IPs. Is this possible?

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post

2. Yes in the Host Settings > Permission Tab > Members List Viewing Permissions if you set it to Forbidden its only visible for Admins.

Perfect! this is exactly what I needed.

Thank you again

Edited by user 22 January 2019 19:41:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed