Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
For a while I've had a website and message board which was built around the YAF Sample Application. I just received a security certificate for the site and want to force all http requests to https. What's the best way of doing this? Is there a function within the YAF framework that will do this for me?
For what it's worth ... I've tried the .htaccess angle which doesn't seem to work in my case.
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Rank: YAF Lover
- Joined: 03/09/2014
- Posts: 48
- Thanks: 1 times
You could try to add this to the urlrewriter.config...
<if header="HTTPS" match="^OFF$">
<redirect url="(.😉" to="https://yourdomain.com$1"/>
or you are using the iiS Url rewrite module..https://blogs.technet.mi...-iis-url-rewrite-module/
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.