Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We have some customisations in our english.xml file added manually and via the language editor. The upgrade instructions say we should delete the entire /languages folder - but won't this lose any language customisations? Is this where they're supposed to be saved?
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 07/02/2018
- Posts: 6 United Kingdom
- Location: London
Yes in that case you would loose the changes you made. To keep your customized XML file up to date you would need to use a diff tool like WinMerge to see all the changes and apply them to your file.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.