Hello,

I've had the forum installed on our server for a while and everything was working, also the emails.

Now, we've migrated everything to Microsoft Azure, with the same database, the same smtp settings etc. and emails are no longer being sent.

When we do for example a lost password action, everything seems to be going well, we get a message that an email is being sent, but this email never arrives. It's not our email settings, because on the old server it still works. We have no idea what is going wrong because there are no error messages to be found. How do we figure out what's going wrong?
Topic Starter
  • Emmy
    51.2%
  •  Belgium
Originally Posted by: Emmy

Hello,

I've had the forum installed on our server for a while and everything was working, also the emails.

Now, we've migrated everything to Microsoft Azure, with the same database, the same smtp settings etc. and emails are no longer being sent.

When we do for example a lost password action, everything seems to be going well, we get a message that an email is being sent, but this email never arrives. It's not our email settings, because on the old server it still works. We have no idea what is going wrong because there are no error messages to be found. How do we figure out what's going wrong?

Are there any entries in the event log, under Admin > Maintenance > Event log?

test
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1202 time(s) in 1029 post(s)
Aha, that's something I can work with. I did not know about this function, was looking to far. There are indeed error logs.

Thank you!
Topic Starter
  • Emmy
    51.2%
  •  Belgium