Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I updated the download packages i downgraded jquery to version 2.2.4
Based on youtube video, YAF is still using Jquery UI 2.2.4. Based on link below, that version was released in March 2015.https://jqueryui.com/download/all/
I would recommend upgrading Jquery UI to latest version to make it compatible with Jquery 3.1. Jquery 3.1 is not a drop in replacement for Jquery 2.2. There are many breaking changes. Hence there are so many errors appearing in chrome browser tool.
Also bootstrap 4 alpha 6 requires jquery 3.1.1 per the link below:https://v4-alpha.getboot...ng-started/introduction/
Hence if you downgrade to jquery 2.2.4, it is likely to create more errors in bootstrap.
Its only a workaround for Version 2.24. yaf 2.30 with bootstrap already uses jquery 3.1.1. And also jquery ui is removed (only the widget plugin is used for the file upload)
Updated to version 18.104.22.168changes
- [FIXED] Remote Avatars
- Removed Editor overriding when using a Mobile device
- Improved BBCode <-> HTML Code Converter
YAF.NET 22.214.171.124Fixed Issues:
- [FIXED #387] Stored XSS via file upload
- [FIXED #386] Hover Card Layout Issue
YetAnotherForum.NET v126.96.36.199New Features:
- [NEW] Send Email to user on role (un)assignment
- [NEW] Added GDPR Cookie Consent Check and Page
- [FIXED] not working attachments upload
- [FIXED] yafeditor script was not automatically minified
- [FIXED] Send Email to User
- [FIXED #402] correctly display local datetime
- Updated recommended web.configs
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.