Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have an existing web app that has it's own user/password/roles setup. I would like to integrate YAF into it so people don't have to log in in two places which I have found on the documentation. I also need it so as people are assigned new privileges those in YAF get updated also.
Let's suppose I log in to my website and have privileges to area a. YAF would only allow you see the group related to a. I then get privilege b which allows access to a different area. I should be able to see new groups in YAF.
I can write a stored procedure to return privileges a person has if need be.
If this possible or does somebody need to add the person to the specific groups?
TIA - Jeff.
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 21/05/2017
- Posts: 3
- Location: Conn
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.