jslx7
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 17/04/2017
Hi,
I'm trying to translate YAF to Finnish on my site, but encountered to a slight problem in admin section. All the combos where I should make a selection are not working. In the language edit section only the "DEFAULT" is showing and no possibility to select another.... This goes to every other place where a selection should take place.
OK. It is quite easy to edit the language .xml directly - which II've done, but that leads to another problem. The made modifications does not show on the page!!!

I'm using DNN version: 09.00.02 (5) and YAF version: 2.23.5744
jslx7
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 17/04/2017
Strange enough. When I set the page visible to all users, the combo boxes turned on !?? I was editing the page in admin mode and YAF doesn't seem to like it...... 😉
tha_watcha
  • Posts: 4044
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
Originally Posted by: jslx7

Hi,
I'm trying to translate YAF to Finnish on my site, but encountered to a slight problem in admin section. All the combos where I should make a selection are not working. In the language edit section only the "DEFAULT" is showing and no possibility to select another.... This goes to every other place where a selection should take place.



Quote:

Strange enough. When I set the page visible to all users, the combo boxes turned on !?? I was editing the page in admin mode and YAF doesn't seem to like it......



Yes the issue the the Admin edit modus in dnn 9 will be fixed with the next YAF Release. I guess this will also solve the problem with the dropdowns

Originally Posted by: jslx7

OK. It is quite easy to edit the language .xml directly - which II've done, but that leads to another problem. The made modifications does not show on the page!!!



You need to restart dnn to reload the cache, then you see the changes.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Forum Jump  
    • You cannot post new topics in this forum.
    • You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
    • You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
    • You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
    • You cannot create polls in this forum.
    • You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

    About Us

    The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

    Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

    Project Twitter Updates

    Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved