Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GothicWizard  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 9, 2017 3:46:21 PM(UTC)
GothicWizard

United States

I am using your CK Editor with YAF for DNN9. Seems when I highlight some text, click the create hyperlink button the pop up create link box that pops up does not auto populate the text field with the highlighted text, it's blank by default. If I leave it blank then the txt I highlighted is deleted. Is there a way to get that box to auto populate?

Thanks.
Sponsor
Offline GothicWizard  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 3:49:03 PM(UTC)
GothicWizard

United States

Watcha?
Offline tha_watcha  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:21:56 PM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1131 time(s) in 962 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GothicWizard Go to Quoted Post
I am using your CK Editor with YAF for DNN9. Seems when I highlight some text, click the create hyperlink button the pop up create link box that pops up does not auto populate the text field with the highlighted text, it's blank by default. If I leave it blank then the txt I highlighted is deleted. Is there a way to get that box to auto populate?

Thanks.

What editor you use exactly the dnn editor, the html ckeditor, or the bbcode ckeditor?
Offline GothicWizard  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:40:10 PM(UTC)
GothicWizard

United States

I am using your CK Editor with YAF for DNN9.
Offline tha_watcha  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 1:26:11 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Yes there is a bug with the latest version and the link dialog. This will be fixed with CKEditor Provider 2.01.07.

Or you try the updated plugin.js i posted here...
http://dnnckeditor.codeplex.com/workitem/8151
Offline tha_watcha  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:40:10 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post

Yes there is a bug with the latest version and the link dialog. This will be fixed with CKEditor Provider 2.01.07.

Or you try the updated plugin.js i posted here...
http://dnnckeditor.codeplex.com/workitem/8151

Where do I drop that file in DNN?

You need to put the file in the folder

Providers\HtmlEditorProviders\CKEditor\plugins\dnnpages

You might need to clear your browser cache in order to reload the updated .js file
Offline GothicWizard  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 5:17:57 PM(UTC)
GothicWizard

United States

I uploaded the new file, cleared the web site cache, cleared my browser cache, and restarted the DNN site. I went back into the editor, highlighted some text, clicked the hyperlink button and the text I highlighted did not appear in the hyperlink window that popped up. Seems the new file did not fix that bug.
Offline tha_watcha  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:48:03 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

I uploaded the new file, cleared the web site cache, cleared my browser cache, and restarted the DNN site. I went back into the editor, highlighted some text, clicked the hyperlink button and the text I highlighted did not appear in the hyperlink window that popped up. Seems the new file did not fix that bug.

Okay then i need more info..

You are using the latest version of the editor provider?

What editor theme you are using?

What browser?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed