Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I am working on a technical forum and would like to be able to add a folder with sub folders for knowledge base articles ie:
Windows Server 2012
Setting up firewall
Setting static IP
Installing and configuring
I hope you get the idea is this possible now or could it be added
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 26/05/2016
- Posts: 5
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
I assume with folders you mean subforums for different topics? If yes you can do that by adding Categories with Forums ans Sub Forums for example...
You can attach files to each topic but not organize them in folders
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.