Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Just installed YAF last night. What I have discovered is that CKEditor is not working in Chrome (but works in other browsers). The editor window never renders, just remains a locked gray area without anything else in there.
Any ideas where to look and how to fix this? I'm pretty sure it's something simple I had overlooked.
ckeditor.js:220 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
Its good to know that you yourself solve your problem.. 🙂
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.