Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We operating in a DNN site where our user/role definition takes place. If I give someone MODERATOR access to a forum, it opens up the ability to INVITE users and change their access mask. I need to prevent this as it breaks down the centralized user/role management at the DNN level.
But...I have forum "managers" that need the ability to move/edit/delete topics for everyone in that forum. Basically a moderator without access to the membership panel.
Is this possible?
- Rank: YAF Lover
- Joined: 19/09/2013
- Posts: 43
- Thanks: 2 times
No sorry this is not possible at the moment. But fix this in Version 2.2.3 Then moderation users will only be limited to Admin/Host/ and Mini admin
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.