Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We operating in a DNN site where our user/role definition takes place. If I give someone MODERATOR access to a forum, it opens up the ability to INVITE users and change their access mask. I need to prevent this as it breaks down the centralized user/role management at the DNN level.
But...I have forum "managers" that need the ability to move/edit/delete topics for everyone in that forum. Basically a moderator without access to the membership panel.
Is this possible?
No sorry this is not possible at the moment. But fix this in Version 2.2.3 Then moderation users will only be limited to Admin/Host/ and Mini admin
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.