Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I recently lost my web server and whilst I had a copy of the database, I did not have a copy of the folder with YAF in it. I came to rebuild my forum, but realised I was quite a few versions out of date and I dont know how to get it working. I have tried, but so far without much much success.
Is there a way I can work out which version it is from the database alone? Would it be recorded anywhere? I think it is before 1.9.5.
Thanks in advance!
Yes it is stored in the database, in the Registry Table
SELECT TOP 1 [Name]
where Name = 'versionname'
Thanks very much - exactly what I needed
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.