Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
The new syntax highlighter doesn't seem to work at all for me with YAF.net 2.2.0
I was trying to add a new language (LSL) only to find out that the syntax highlighter doesn't work for csharp either,
example here: http://forumvirtuellewel...osts&m=2103#post2103
There is no highlighting at all in IE, FF, Opera or Chrome.
I'm using the default editor. Does this maybe only work for other editors?
This works here on yetanotherforum.net, but on my forum it does nothing:
FileStream fileStream = new FileStream(@"c:\file.txt", FileMode.Open);
// read from file or write to file
Wow awesome! It's working now! Thank you so much!
I really didn't expect this : ) You are my hero! hehe
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.