Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Suddenly, I cannot access my forum page: http://www.visualcron.com/Forum.aspx
from my internal IP
I think it was related to registering a user (got a spam warning then). What happens now is that I get a blank page when trying to access the page. In Firefox I get a XML error but I think it is related to that it is blank (source is in other browsers).
How can I reset this state?
Managed to find my internal ip in yaf_bannedip. Deleted it and restarted the web server. Now it works.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.