Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have a forum page (custom asp.net page) that sets a cookie if the query string passes a proper email and GUID for the user. So when the page gets hit and is validated to the DB all works well and I se the cookie:
Dim ticket As New FormsAuthenticationTicket(1, e, DateTime.Now, DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(30), False, "", "/" )
Dim strEncTicket As String = FormsAuthentication.Encrypt(ticket)
Dim authCookie As New HttpCookie(".YAFNET_Authentication", strEncTicket)
authCookie.Path = "/"
When I set e
as the email address of any user it does not work, go to the forum and they are not logged in. When I set e
to the host/super admin it works great.
What's up? any thoughts? Anyone?
Edited by user
| Reason: spelling and formatting
I think I figured it our:
there are two data tables:
I was not making the username change to the second one, so the user was always incorrect...not matching so they had no rights.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.