s3b4k
First off, I love YAF, its a great forum and the code quality and style is just amazing.
2 questions:
Can I upgrade yaf.net source code from .net 4 to .net 4.5 or will this cause any errors?
Second, I made a lot of modifications to yaf.net source code and now I want to update all the files that were updated from the development team, is there any easy way to merge my yaf.net source code with the latest source code so my modifications don't get lost.
the signature
Sponsor
Zero2Cool
Originally Posted by: s3b4k

First off, I love YAF, its a great forum and the code quality and style is just amazing.
2 questions:
Can I upgrade yaf.net source code from .net 4 to .net 4.5 or will this cause any errors?
Second, I made a lot of modifications to yaf.net source code and now I want to update all the files that were updated from the development team, is there any easy way to merge my yaf.net source code with the latest source code so my modifications don't get lost.

1. Without actually changing the source target, I can't say with 100% certainty, but I can't imagine why it would have issues. Best bet is to change the framework target, compile it and see what breaks, if anything. :)

2. Create a fork on GitHub and from what I understand, that will help you merge new changes with your existing modifications.