danielevagnarelli
Hello everybody.

When I upload the yaf files into godaddy, do I need to create a database with godaddy or is enough to upload the App_Data folder?
In case I need to create the DB how to modify the web.config so that godaddy understands that needs to get the right DB and that YAF stores infos in the right db?

thanks all
Sponsor
KenGoDaddy
@danielevagnarelli

I'm with GoDaddy and came across your post.

You will need to create a database for YAF to work correctly. Information on finding the connection strings to properly connect the database with your YAF installation, as well as our 1-click install for YAF can be found at the links below:

Connection Strings
http://support.godaddy.c...my-applications-database 

1 Click Install
https://hostingconnectio...ion/YetAnotherForum.aspx 

If you have questions, feel free to reply or send me a private message.
danielevagnarelli
Hi Ken

I tried the 1 click install but it doesn t work. First it tells me that first i need to log in, once I do it it tells me that I have no hosting plan and need to buy one, but of course I have a web hosting plan. During all this process is never possible to push the button "install now"
KenGoDaddy
@danielevagnarelli

Yes, you would need the right hosting plan. Can you follow up with me via private message with additional details about your hosting account so that I may look into this further?