Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Apologies if this is old and rehashed to many of you, but I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to integrate yaf.net into an existing website and have the 'parent' website handle all the login (ie users log in to the main website and that automatically logs them into the forum as well).
I realise this is probably not a new topic, but I cannot find any meaningful documentation about this issue and I have tried this
step-by-step guide but to no avail.
I am new to yaf.net (and fairly new to asp.net) and have inherited a broken site at my new job which i am trying to fix. So, before dumping all my errors and code on here and asking for solutions I thought I would create a topic to see if anyone has any tips or easy guidelines on how to do this as the last posts on this seem to be about 3 years old.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.