WadeFitzgerald
Hi,
Are there any developers that work with YAF that could help to upgrade YAF with our Umbraco version 6. We are wanting paid professional help. Please reply with your details and a quote if possible.

Thank you,
Wade
Janicenoel
Originally Posted by: WadeFitzgerald

Hi,
Are there any developers that work with YAF that could help to upgrade YAF with our Umbraco version 6. We are wanting paid professional help. Please reply with your details and a quote if possible.

Thank you,
Wade

Hello Wade,
We are a professional team of .NET developer based in Austin, TX. We deal in various kinds of web development related issues. Visit our homepage  to check the services we provide.
Our IT tram have some experience with Umbraco 6 so I think our team will be easily able to help you in upgrading YAF with Umbraco 6.
Regards ))

Cisinseth
Hi Wade,
Hope you are well!

I can assist you for any web or mobile projects. Just add me on Skype - seth.cis for a project discussion. You can contact me via Email as well - seth.cisin20@gmail.com.

Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks,
Seth Roger