JP
Well, it seems I have to make a new CSS theme for my coming site & the new YAF version. Feel I "need" something new...

I must say I like that simple look of the "Fancy" theme, is that maintained & updated also for the coming 2.0 version?

I will of course have to change fonts, colors, icons and such but I like the simple way the layout & the posts themselves are presented. Have tested a couple of modifications as body background color and such (the .form1 class... ? )...

There is at least one bug though, when pressing the bottom right "Forum Jump" box - that selection box shows at the top of the page and not where it should be... Seems to be a slight problem with all dropdown boxes regarding this....

For 1.9.4 I did modifications to the "Clean Slate" theme, in 1.9.5 & 1.9.6 I chose the Red-Grey as the base for modifications.

Which of the themes are kept up to date with the code, so I don't have to guess as much as I've done in the past?
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Technically all themes that are included are maintained to support the latest changes. But the themes you already mentioned are the most well maintained.

Quote:

I must say I like that simple look of the "Fancy" theme, is that maintained & updated also for the coming 2.0 version?

Thank you, and yes it will be updated. There are still a few things i need to modify (like fixing the drop downs), when i have the time.
UserPostedImage
JP
I thought the "Fancy" would be great to start with - I plan to use a white background, and the fancy shadowed post containers would kinda float over it...

But it is a bit "beta" that you have to add a ".form1" CSS tag to change the background.... 😉

While I'm at it - feature requests...

"View topic posted by xxxxxx" instead of just "View topic" as a standard feature some time in the future in the "Active Discussion" list tooltips... I think it should be a standard feature...

Updated flags - eg Libya has a new flag since last year, and I have a member working there now who says the old green flag is offending after the revolution there...

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
tha_watcha
Dropdowns in fancy theme are fixed now

Originally Posted by: JP

But it is a bit "beta" that you have to add a ".form1" CSS tag to change the background.... 😉

What do you mean, the color is applied to the body element

Originally Posted by: JP

Updated flags - eg Libya has a new flag since last year, and I have a member working there now who says the old green flag is offending after the revolution there...

Done

UserPostedImage