Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I've been trying to create a new theme and one obstacle I noticed was IE doesn't seem to like gradient too well and I had to create graphics for this.
I didn't see in any of the CSS files that come with YAF an alliterative but I came across this and it appears to work.
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#005101', endColorstr='#004302');
I think IE has to be comparability mode for it to view properly.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
I have some REALLY cool stuff for IE from versions 7 and up to support 90% of CSS3 I use it in most of my development - look into this: http://css3pie.com/
-- Since I found it, managing layouts for the sites I do is nothing like it used to be... I've got a sample CSS page with how it's being used on some of my sites if you're interested.
If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.