mjc225
The "Thank" functionality on my website seems to not work until I do a refresh in the browser.
I haven't touched the JQuery/Javascript which is the weird thing.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do to reach a solution?

Attached please find the console from IE.
mjc225 attached the following image(s):
mjc225
And here is line 761/762

I'm hoping someone else has encountered this and knows of a solution.
Thanks.

jQuery('abbr.timeago').timeago();
}Sys.Application.add_load(function() { jQuery('#forum_ctl02_Pager_PageLabel').click(function() { openGotoPageForm('forum_ctl02_Pager_PageLabel'); }); });function addThanks(messageID){YAF.Controls.ThankYou.AddThanks(messageID, addThanksSuccess, CallFailed);}function addThanksSuccess(res){if (res.value != null) {var dvThanks=document.getElementById('dvThanks' + res.value.MessageID); dvThanks.innerHTML=res.value.Thanks;dvThanksInfo=document.getElementById('dvThanksInfo' + res.value.MessageID); dvThanksInfo.innerHTML=res.value.ThanksInfo;dvThankbox=document.getElementById('dvThankBox' + res.value.MessageID); dvThankbox.innerHTML='<a class="yaflittlebutton" href="javascript:removeThanks(' + res.value.MessageID + ');" onclick="this.blur();" title=' + res.value.Title + '><span>' + res.value.Text + '</span></a>';}}function removeThanks(messageID){YAF.Controls.ThankYou.RemoveThanks(messageID, removeThanksSuccess, CallFailed);}function removeThanksSuccess(res){if (res.value != null) {var dvThanks=document.getElementById('dvThanks' + res.value.MessageID); dvThanks.innerHTML=res.value.Thanks;dvThanksInfo=document.getElementById('dvThanksInfo' + res.value.MessageID); dvThanksInfo.innerHTML=res.value.ThanksInfo;dvThankbox=document.getElementById('dvThankBox' + res.value.MessageID); dvThankbox.innerHTML='<a class="yaflittlebutton" href="javascript:addThanks(' + res.value.MessageID + ');" onclick="this.blur();" title=' + res.value.Title + '><span>' + res.value.Text + '</span></a>';}}Sys.Application.add_load(function() { jQuery('#forum_ctl02_PagerBottom_PageLabel').click(function() { openGotoPageForm('forum_ctl02_PagerBottom_PageLabel'); }); });Sys.Application.add_load(forum_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript);function forum_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript(){jQuery("#forum_YafForumPageErrorPopup1").dialog({autoOpen:false,bgiframe:true,dialogClass:'',resizable:false,stack:true,modal:true,title:'Notification',width:'400px',buttons:{'OK':function(){jQuery(this).dialog('close');}}});Sys.Application.remove_load(forum_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript);}Sys.Application.initialize();
//]]>
mjc225 attached the following image(s):
tha_watcha
Which YAF Version are you using? This looks like a very old version with the old DNA Controls.

Its really hard to analyze the problem. The easiest solution of course would be to upgrade to a newer version.

Other than that i can't help much.

The first error message suggest that the jquery-ui library was not correctly loaded. Which could also be the reason for the second message.
UserPostedImage